Fancy working for SK Events?
Had a nose and like what you see? See below for our latest job vacancies
Role: Sales Manager
Events: The Spring Festival, Manchester Eats, Liverpool Food & Drink Festival
Job Description: Managing the sales team (approx 4/5 people) Pitch Sales, Sponsorship, Account Handling & Business Development
Salary & Benefits: Depending on experience + Commission
Location: SK Events L19 3QD, Liverpool
What we want you to bring to the role:
* Experience of managing a sales team – to motivate, brainstorm, advise how to hit targets and monitor incoming sales
* Proven track record in sales and ability to hit targets
* Exceptional sales presentation skills required
* Commercial awareness and ability to maximise relationships
* Identify Marketing opportunities & ensure they are implemented
* Creative skills and event management experience preferred
* Willingness to travel
* Flexible in working hours
* Working on site on the events that we organise
* Experience of working with FMCG and blue chip companies
* Car and clean driving license is essential
A creatively driven event management agency which works with a number of regional and national clients within the food, hospitality and retail sectors is now looking to recruit an experienced Sales person to sell Sponsorship and handle these accounts throughout the sponsorship process.
The role will also include identifying opportunities to develop and grow the business and manage relationships to help generate new work for the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing the sales team including individual & group meetings
* Researching and identifying potential clients, event partners and sponsors and the formulation of sponsorship proposals
* Writing sales proposals and packages
* On-going management and liaison with sponsors to ensure all criteria are met.
* Liaising with PR manager to help maximise sponsor exposure and ensuring the delivery of marketing projects
* Mainly office based but also field appointments and to develop on going robust commercial relationships
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary with great OTE potential and a professional and friendly working environment.
If you have the relevant experience, are dynamic and have been looking for an opportunity to help drive a small business forward like this one, then please send your CV directly for consideration and a consultant will be in touch soon with more information.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org